June 19, 2011

Is there a perfect relationship?


I’ve come to a realization that everyone in our life brought certain meaning & lesson. We often caught up in disappointments about why our relationship didn’t worked and we get hurt in the end, we didn’t care that it hurts for our partner too, and we didn’t took the lesson out of it. We blame our partner, we blame everything that didn’t worked as planned, we blame the situation, we blame all that’s already happened.
We should start asking each other, “What did your existence meant to my life? What is the lesson from all of this?”
Imagine each of us is like a bunch of exam questions, and it could be unlimited, we’ll never know. We wouldn’t find the whole answers in just one person, but everyone in our life has some answers to our questions, some just one, some a few, some is a lot more. In reverse, we also couldn’t be someone else’s whole answers, we can only do our best and help out as much as we can.
When in relationship, I would want to be able to help out with my partner’s problems and just help her to be a better person, I would want her to do the same. The question is, how many can I solve? And how better can I help her to be? I do have limitations, everyone does, that’s why our previous relationships ends, because simply we’re out of answers for each other.
Even the best ending still hurts, that’s for sure! But the best thing we can do while in relationship is trying to find as many answers as possible to our questions, and help our partner to find theirs.
The definition of perfection is relative for everyone. I personally think no relationship is perfect, but we can make it worth it.


As posted in relationssshit